#CauliflowerWings are a #tasty #PlantBased spin on #ChickenWings. According to #livestrong, #cauliflower helps #FightCancer & boost #HeartHealth. It’s also packed with #antioxidants & #phytonutrients” (whatever that means). Oh yeah, They’re #vegan.
For the Cauliflower
1. 4 cups cauliflower florets (1 medium head)
2. 1 cup superfine almond meal
3. 1 tablespoon garlic powder
4. 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
5. 1/4 teaspoon salt
6. 1/4 teaspoon pepper
7. 2 large eggs
For the Buffalo Sauce
8. 1/2 cup Franks Hot Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF and spray a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
2. Prep cauliflower, but cutting into “wing-sized” pieces. Set aside.
3. Make rub my mixing together almond flour, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Transfer into a gallon-sized bag.
4. Then, crack 2 eggs in a bowl and whisk.
5. Dip cauliflower into the egg mixture and thoroughly coat. Then transfer into gallon-sized bag. Repeat with all pieces of cauliflower.
6. Shake bag so that the cauliflower gets coated with rub.
7. Transfer cauliflower onto baking sheet and spread out evenly. Spray cauliflower with olive oil cooking spray or alternatively drizzle on some olive oil.
8. Bake at 400ºF for 20 minutes. Remove and flip cauliflower. Bake for 10 more minutes.
9. While cauliflower is baking, set aside buffalo sauce.
10. When cauliflower is done baking, toss in buffalo sauce, making sure all pieces are coated.
11. Place cauliflower back on baking sheet and then bake at 400ºF for 3-5 more minutes.
12. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
Serves 4 - Nutrition info per serving: Cal(256) F(16g) C(19g) P(11g)