Impossible to beat (kinda like Mayweather), even with #healthy #snack options flooding the market. Frozen #AlmondButter & #BananaSandwiches are #Delicious, easy to prepare, loaded with #potassium & easily able to conquer that pesky #SweetTooth!
1. 3 large bananas
2. 1/3 cup almond butter
3. 1/2 cup melted chocolate of choice
1. Slice bananas into slices about 1/4-1/2 inch thick.
2. Spread almond nut butter onto a slice and sandwich two slices together.
3. Place on wax paper on a cookie sheet and freeze until solid, at least an hour.
4. Melt chocolate on stovetop over low heat and remove frozen banana bites from freezer.
5. Dip each banana bite in chocolate and place back on wax paper. Freeze for another hour.
6. Transfer and keep in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Serves 4 - Nutrition info per serving: Cal(114) F(6g) C(16g) P(2g)