#UnsaturatedFat (pesto) + #LeanProtein (chicken) are two of our favorite things. This easy 4-ingredient recipe is very #healthy and super #delicious. #Squash or #SweetPotatoes make great sides for this dish. Visit link in bio for #recipe.
1. 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2. 1 cup pesto (storebought or homemade)
3. 1/4 cup rice vinegar
4. 1 teaspoon salt
1. Place the chicken in a gallon-sized ziploc bag. Pour in the pesto, rice vinegar, and salt. Seal the bag and shake until the marinade is combined and the chicken is well coated.
2. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 12 hours.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill. Grill the chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side until cooked through (or an instant read thermometer reaches 160 degrees). Tent the chicken with foil and let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
4. Alternately, the chicken can be broiled or cooked on an indoor grill pan or skillet.
Serves 2 - Nutrition info per serving: Cal(360) F(24g) C(30g) P(35g)