#Shrimp: a great #LowCal source of #Protein. High in #Vitamins & #Minerals, shrimp promotes brain + heart health due to its omega-3’s and #Antioxidants. Add those honey-garlic elements and you’ve got yourself a #Meal! Visit link in bio for #recipe.
1. 3 Tablespoons honey
2. 1 Tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
3. ¼ teaspoon crushed chili flakes (optional)
4. 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
5. 1 pound medium uncooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
6. 1 Tablespoon olive oil
7. Salt and pepper, to taste
8. 2 Tablespoons sliced green onion
9. broccoli or other veggies (to serve)
1. Whisk honey, soy sauce, chili flakes, and garlic together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
2. In another medium bowl, add shrimp and olive oil. Season the shrimp with salt and ground pepper and toss to coat.
3. Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Place the shrimp into the pan in an even layer. Cook the shrimp on one side until nicely seared, about 1-2 minutes. Flip the shrimp over and cook for another minute or until they’re just cooked but still a little translucent in the center.
4. Pour in the honey garlic marinade and cook until the shrimp is cooked through, about 1 minute more. If desired, remove the shrimp from pan so they don’t overcook, and reduce the sauce a little to thicken.
5. Serve the shrimp with the reduced sauce alongside brocolli or other veggies. Garnish with green onion.
Serves 4 - Nutrition info per serving: Cal(240) F(4.3g) C(24g) P(19g)