#Salads are better when #CousCous is your base. It’s less #CalorieDense than rice or quinoa, and definitely a little #Tastier than lettuce. High in #Selenium, couscous helps decrease #inflammation and restore damaged sells. Enjoy! Visit link in bio for #recipe.
1. 1 cup uncooked whole-wheat couscous
2. 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
3. 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
4. 1 cup boiling water
5. 3 tablespoons olive oil
6. 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
7. 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
8. 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
9. 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
10. 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
11. 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
12. 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
13. 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
1. Place couscous, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a bowl. Stir in boiling water; cover and let stand 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
2. Combine olive oil, juice and garlic in a separate bowl.
3. Add oil mixture, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, mint, and and remaining ingredients. Stir gently. Sprinkle with cheese.
Serves 4 - Nutrition info per serving: Cal(351) F(16.2g) C(43.6g) P(11g)