These #ThaiWraps are a great idea for #FamilyStyle meals and #Entertaining. Add a couple tablespoons of #ChiliPaste if you wanna give this recipe some kick. Bursting with fun #Flavor + #LowCarb, it’s always a good idea to #WrapItUp. Visit link in bio for #recipe.
1. 16 butter lettuce leaves
2. 1 pound ground turkey
3. 1 tablespoon cooking oil
4. 1 large onion, chopped
5. 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
6. 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
7. 1 tablespoon soy sauce
8. 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
9. 1 dash Asian chile pepper sauce, or to taste (optional)
10. 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
11. 1 bunch green onions, chopped
12. 2 teaspoons sesame oil
1. Rinse whole lettuce leaves and pat dry, being careful not tear them. Set aside.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir turkey and cooking oil in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease; transfer turkey to a bowl. Cook and stir onion in the same skillet used for beef until slightly tender, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir hoisin sauce, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, and chile pepper sauce into onions. Add water chestnuts, green onions, sesame oil, and cooked turkey; cook and stir until the onions just begin to wilt, about 2 minutes.
3. Arrange lettuce leaves around the outer edge of a large serving platter and pile meat mixture in the center.
Serves 4 - Nutrition info per serving: Cal(388) F(22.3g) C(23.4g) P(24.3g)
Coach & Member community blog.