All the fun of #Noodles without any #Guilt! In the #veggie-centric world of today, you know we had to throw some #Zoodles into the mix. This #pasta alternative can be paired with endless combinations of #Protein and #Garnish (we recommend #Shrimp). Let’s get #Saucey. Visit link in bio for #recipe.
1. 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
2. 1 tablespoon olive oil
3. 1 shallot, finely chopped
4. 4 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 1/2 tablespoons)
5. 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails on (fresh or frozen a6. thawed)
7. 1 teaspoon kosher salt
8. 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
9. 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
10. 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
11. Zest of 1/2 lemon
12. 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
13. 1 1/2 pounds zucchini noodles (from about 4 medium zucchini)
14. 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
1. Heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
2. Add the shallot and cook until beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Then add garlic and cook 30 seconds.
3. Add the shrimp, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Sauté for 3 minutes, until the shrimp are beginning to cook but are still somewhat translucent.
4. Add chicken broth, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute, just until the shrimp are cooked through. Stir in the zucchini noodles and parsley. Toss the noodles with the shrimp so that they are coated with the garlic-lemon sauce and heat until warmed through. (Do not overcook or the zucchini noodles will become mushy.) Sprinkle with parsley. Serve warm.
Serves 4 - Nutrition info per serving: Cal(232) F(9g) C(10g) P(26g)