Who needs A1 when you've got chimichurri. Try this next time you fire up your grill!
1. A bundle of asparagus
2. Cooking spray
3. 2 tbs avocado oil
4. All purpose seasoning or Flavor god Everything seasoning.
1. 1/2 C chopped parsley
2. 1/2 C chopped cilantro
3. 3tbs red win vinegar
4. 1/2 C olive oil
5. 2tbs crushed red pepper
6. 2 1/2 tsp garlic
7. 1 lemon wedge (juiced)
8. Pinch of salt
1. Pull 1/2 C each off the fresh parsley stalk and the cilantro stalk, then chop into fine pieces
2. Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor & blend until everything is mixed and liquid *Note: the chimichurri sauce is pretty spicy. Use less red chili pepper flakes for less spice.
1. Spray pan with cooking spray and sprinkle salt on the pan. Place steaks in pan. Sprinkle all purpose seasoning or flavor god hack seasoning on top of steak
2. Cook steak 6-8 minutes each side. When you flip the steak add more seasoning to the opposite side. Once both sides are cooked take off heat and let them rest on a plate.
* Note: You may need to cook the steaks more or less depending on if you like your steak more rare or more well done.
*Tip: depending on the thickness of the steak you can put it on a plate and into the microwave for a couple minutes to make sure it is cooked medium.
1. Wash asparagus then remove tough ends. I like to cut the asparagus in half so they cook faster but it isn't necessary
2. Add 2 tbsp of avocado oil into the sauté pan then add asparagus. Sprinkle all purpose seasoning on top. Roughly 2 tbs of seasoning.
3. Cook on medium to high for 5-7 minutes or until asparagus is as soft as desired.
1. Plate steak and asparagus
2. drizzle chimichurri sauce on top
Coach & Member community blog.