Do the noodle, do the noodle dance... Oops! It's ZOODLE time y'all
1. 2-3 Zucchinis
2. 2 tbs avocado oil
3. 1 garlic clove
4. Sprinkle of salt
5. Sprinkle of pepper
6. Sprinkle of basil
1. 1 package ground beef
2. 1 jar of your favorite red pasta sauce ( I used Dave's Gourmet Spicy Heirloom Marinara)
3. 1/4 onion (chopped)
4. 2 garlic cloves
5. 2 garlic cloves
6. 1/4 tsp rosemary
7. 1/4 tsp sage
8. 1/4 tsp thyme
9. 1/4 tsp marjoram
10. 1/4 tsp parsley flakes
11. 1/4 tsp basil
12. Sprinkle of salt & pepper
1. Cut ends off the zucchini. Using your favorite spiralizing tool, spiralize the zucchini into noodles. (Other option is purchase pre-spiralized zoodles. They are sold at most grocery stores.)
2. Add avocado oil into sauté pan with garlic and turn on the heat. Let the garlic cook for about a minute.
3. Add in zoodles. Toss in the avocado oil and garlic. Sprinkle salt, pepper and basil on top. Continue mixing/ cook for 5-7 mins or until zoodles are as soft as desired. Don’t over cook, they will turn into mush.
1. Spray pan with cooking spray. Add in ground beef, chopped onion, and garlic. Turn heat to medium high.
2. Add in all spices. Using a spatula chop up the ground beef and mix all together.
3. Once meat is almost all the way cooked add in 1/2 the jar of red sauce. Stir on medium heat until sauce is warm.
1. Plate zoodles. Add meat sauce on top and add more sauce if desired.
*If you skip the ground beef this dish can be vegan!