#GrilledChicken (lettuce or tortilla) wraps are a #fitfam favorite. Depending if you’re “bulking” or “shreding” you can toss the tortilla or keep it. Toss it reduce carbs (& calories), keep it to increases them (obviously). #WrapItUp & enjoy!
1. 1 tbsp vegetable oil
2. 1 tbsp butter
3. 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breasts, diced
4. ¼ cup buffalo sauce
5. 4 10” flour tortillas
6. 2 cups shredded lettuce
7. 1 celery stalk, diced
8. ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
9. ½ cup ranch dressing
1. Heat the vegetable oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Place the chicken in the pan; cook and stir until the chicken is no longer pink (about 10 minutes).
3. Remove pan from heat.
4. Pour the buffalo sauce over the cooked chicken and toss to coat.
5. Lay out the flour tortillas and divide the chicken evenly among each.
6. Top the chicken with lettuce, celery, ranch dressing and blue cheese crumbles.
7. Fold in the sides of the tortilla and roll the wrap burrito-style.
Serves 4 - Nutrition info per serving: Cal(588) F(32.6g) C(39.8g) P(30.4g)