There’s so many #LowCal, #HighProtein, #IceCream options now. However, if you’re feeling creative (or broke), try #DIY #ProteinIceCream (or #milkshake). Protein + milk + ice. Blend & freeze. Casein = best consistency. #ProStatus #BudgetBulking.
1. 1 frozen banana, sliced
2. 2-3 tablespoons milk (or unsweetened almond milk)
3. 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
4. 2 tablespoons chocolate protein powder
1. Place all ingredients into a small food processor
2. Mix until fluffy
3. Stop and scrape sides of mixer as needed
4. Mix until blended but consistency is still thick
Serves 1 - Nutrition info per serving: Cal(320) F(15g) C(46g) P(17g)
Coach & Member community blog.