Usually #popcorn = #MovieNight, but air-popped #popcorn actually makes a great volume #snack (um… eat a lot without dipping into your calories/macros). If air-popping seems to difficult, try a microwaveable #LowFat / #LowSodium version.
1. 2 tbsp popping corn kernels
2. 1 tsp olive oil
1. Heat a flat bottomed frying pan with oil on medium heat.
2. Add corn kernels to pan, cover with lid and continue heating, shaking pan gently every 20-30s.
3. Once kernels start popping, shake pan gently every 5-10s.
4. As soon as popping slows, turn heat off.
5. Allow kernels to cool and serve.
Serving Size 1 Cup - Nutrition info per serving: Cal(94) F(1g) C(19g) P(3g)
Coach & Member community blog.