Get more #nutrients from your #pasta with #RedLentilPenne. #ExploreCuisine makes a variety from different beans, giving a diverse #macronutrient profile & added dose of fiber. They’re also #GlutenFree (If you’re into that!).
1. 1 package Explore Cuisine Red Lentil Pasta, cooked
2. 1 scallion, diced
3. 1/3 lb green beans
4. 1/3 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
5. 2 tbsp parsley chopped
6. salt and pepper to taste
7. red chile flakes to taste
1. Cook green beans in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Shock in an ice bath to stop the cooking. Drain then slice into thirds.
2. Heat oil and scallions in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add beans and tomatoes to warm through.
3. Toss bean mixture with penne, parsley, salt and pepper, and red chile flakes.
Serves 4 - Nutrition info per serving: Cal(340) F(9g) C(46g) P(25g)