Make um & forget um (at least until the morning!). #PeanutButter #OvernightOats are #delicious, easy & adaptable to fit your daily #macro needs. Need less #carbs? Trade out #MapleSyrup for #stevia. Need less #fat? Swap peanut butter for #PBFit.
1. 1/2 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
2. 3/4 Tbsp chia seeds
3. 2 Tbsp natural salted peanut butter
4. 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
5. 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
6. Sliced banana, strawberries, or raspberries
1. To a mason jar or small bowl, add almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter, and coconut sugar and stir with a spoon to combine. The peanut butter doesn't need to be completely mixed with the almond milk.
2. Add oats and stir a few more times. Then press down with a spoon to ensure all oats have been moistened and are immersed in almond milk.
3. Cover securely with a lid or plastic wrap and set in the refrigerator overnight (or at least 6 hours).
4. The next day, open and enjoy as is or garnish with fresh fruit (see options above).
5. Overnight oats will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, though best within the first 12-24 hours.
Serves 1 - Nutrition info per serving: Cal(454) F(23.9g) C(50.9g) P(14.6g)
Coach & Member community blog.