Quit it with your boring plain chicken... Aim to spice things up a bit this week for your meal prep.
1. Mix Tahini, water, coconut aminos, maple syrup, garlic and arrow root into a bowl ( It will be very thin, that's okay) 2. Cut chicken thighs into pieces or strips. They cook faster!
3. Spray the pan with cooking oil then add in the avocado oil and chicken
4. Cook chicken on medium heat until it is almost cooked through. Then add in the sauce mixture.
5. As the sauce cooks it will turn into a paste! It’s super cool! Keep on heat until the chicken is completely cooked. Then remove, let cool a bit and enjoy!
* Note- goes great with rice or throw on top of a salad!
Not your average avocado toast! We have added a few surprises so be sure to check out details below.